- Support our talented musicians with travel and music expenses
- Enable us to commission new works for the ensemble
- Provide administrative and technical support to our musicians
- Cover concert promotion, marketing and venue hire.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
Making a bequest in your will is a wonderful way of ensuring that our beautiful music is enjoyed by future generations.
Your bequest will help to fund our concert productions and nurture the talented musicians of the future
We encourage anyone leaving a bequest in their will to let us know so we have the opportunity to recognise your support and thank you.
Please contact General Manager Rob Nairn for further information about leaving a bequest
We are keen to partner with businesses to grow and sustain our orchestra and offer an attractive suite of sponsorship opportunities.
- Principal Partner/s ($10,000 per annum or more)
- Major Partner/s ($5000 per annum or more)
- Concert Partners: one off support for a concert ($2000 or more)
- Wine Partner
- Accommodation Partner
- Venue Partner
- Orchestral sponsorship, a scheme for supporting individual musicians and their instruments (Each $5000 or more).
The benefits available to our business partners and sponsors include:
- Marketing and promotional opportunities at our events, on line and in our media publicity
- Access to the Adelaide Baroque community
- Event naming rights
- Invitations to exclusive VIP events